1) Slice the tofu into thin pieces and deep fry until crispy. Set aside.
2) Slice the onion, chilli padi, long beans and cabbage. Dice the carrot. Mince the garlic.
3) In a wok, add the oil and sauté the ginger and chilli padi until fragrant. Add the remaining vegetable and the preserved mustard in olives. Saute until the vegetables are cooked.
4) Add the cooked rice and soy sauce. Stir until the rice is well incorporated. Adjust seasoning to taste.
5) Remove from heat and sprinkle deep fried tofu pieces before serving.