Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hi Everyone (Again)

I have been thinking about it for some time now... The nagging feeling that I can't avoid anymore... it keeps creeping into my thoughts and I know that it is time to move on... to have a clean break...

Before your imaginations run wild, let me announce that I've been thinking about starting a proper blog about veganism/vegetarianism in Singapore and elsewhere for some time now. My old blog, has served me well but it also contains evidence of my 'sordid' meat eating days. While it chronicled my culinary adventures beautifully and my transition from a once ardent chicken rice and seafood fiend, I have come to find that it serves little purpose to the community as much of the food ideas and pictures are without recipes - and seriously, who wants to read the ramblings of a soon to be 30 yr old?

So I have decided to revamp the blog, which mainly will still be about food with recipes, and also include current affairs information and also some ramblings of my daily life (after all, it is a blog!) I will try to preserve postings of recipes from the older blog as well and include tags for easier cataloguing. 

Thank you for your support and I continue to seek your valuable comments and suggestions! 

Muacks,

Halimah

No comments:

Post a Comment